INSPIRED PHOTOGRAPHY is packed with creative ideas to enable any photographer – from enthusiast to professional – to push their work in new directions. Divided into actions, city scenes, the great outdoors, inspiring images and photographic subjects, the book describes 189 sources of inspiration that stimulate creativity and help photographers get more from their passion. Discover:
- New subjects to shoot in the city, the countryside, the center, and the suburbs
- Original ideas to build on and personalize
- Long-term projects that will generate inspiration and new ideas for months
- Quick ideas for instant photographic fun
- Dozens of new concepts, styles, approaches and techniques with suggestions to get started and resources for further research
Filled with practical suggestions and exciting ideas, INSPIRED PHOTOGRAPHY helps to keep any photo enthusiast’s artistic explorations in photography fresh, challenging and always creative.